
THE END BEFORE THE BEGINING!!!
A day I was waiting eagerly for… something special… for someone special… knew it would be special… and would make it special… A day to cherish for the rest of my life…
The day ended up to be special… very special… A day to dread for the rest of my life... A memory to haunt me everyday that I breathe… had not felt so much pain before… had not flown so many tears…
Offered flowers of love…. Got hatred in return…
Offered a night with candles under the stars… Got rejection in return…
Asked to spend some time… Got tears in return…
Got blamed for breaking old relationships…
Got blamed for loving and caring for selfish returns…
Selfish I am… Always wanted her to smile so I could smile… Always wanted her to be happy so I could be happy… Always wanted to take away her tensions...
I refused to admit she was right… stubborn and selfish I was… ignoring that it could never be… All I asked was for a chance… Not realizing how far we were… I realized that night… I was a misfit… a misfit for her… a misfit for her friends… a misfit for her lifestyle… I tried to be what I thought she wanted me to be… but I was never any worth...
Can’t face tomorrow… Need to go away someplace far… Where time will comfort… wounds will heal… tears will dry… have no one to speak to… lost the only one I had… who do I turn to for comfort… No shoulders to cry… Only a screen that will listen to what I type, but has no heart to comfort me in return…
A kiss on the forehead and a plea for forgiveness… life ended… even before it began…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home