
DI SMILE!!
As I saw her face that day,
While she sat there in front of me,
I come to my senses, face reality,
She’s the lone rose in the garden of infinite weed,
I am one of them, not a soul will need,
Convinced I am, never to see that nod,
One in a million, those are my odds.
All I have is my hope and might,
That one day the sun will shine in the night,
I find no soul, to hear my strife,
Is this all i have in my life?
Why all ears deafen, hearing my plight?
I find no shade to hide my fright.
I continue to walk, the path to dead end,
Knowing the situation will never mend,
The game is over, but I choose to play,
As I saw a smile on her face that day.
As I saw her face that day,
While she sat there in front of me,
I come to my senses, face reality,
She’s the lone rose in the garden of infinite weed,
I am one of them, not a soul will need,
Convinced I am, never to see that nod,
One in a million, those are my odds.
All I have is my hope and might,
That one day the sun will shine in the night,
I find no soul, to hear my strife,
Is this all i have in my life?
Why all ears deafen, hearing my plight?
I find no shade to hide my fright.
I continue to walk, the path to dead end,
Knowing the situation will never mend,
The game is over, but I choose to play,
As I saw a smile on her face that day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home