Friday, October 21, 2005


BLACK


I sit by the shore
Wanting to live no more
Weeping from within
Run out of tears to shed

Can't feel my heart beat
It’s a piece of dead meat
Have I forgotten how to love?
Maybe love has forgotten me.

As I watch the sun set
I hope not to see it rise
The light fades away
Blue waters turn black

As I see the lonely moon
Glorious blue in black
Love was once magical
Now I appreciate the black

Light falls on me again
Startled to see me still in pain
As appalling as it may sound
I see black doves fluttering around

The sea goes shhhhhhh
Asking me to pour no more
I pick myself and begin to move
All things turn from pale to black

1 Comments:

Blogger The Pacemaker said...

Ushu!! Deep and thought provoking.
*Goes to pick up a hanky...and waits for some panky*.

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home